I am committed to giving you a professional, skilled and compassionate experience specifically customized to your unique needs.
I have a Masters in Social Work (MSW, RSW) from Wilfrid Laurier University and a Family and Child Studies Degree from the University of Guelph. I am a Certified EMDR Therapist, a Healing Touch Practitioner (HTP), an Erikson Professional Coach, a Gottman Seven Principles Couples Educator, and I have trained in Solution Focused Therapy and Trauma Therapy.
Masters in Social Work, Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo, Ontario
• focus on clinical work with individuals, families and communities
B.A.SC in Family and Child Studies, University of Guelph, Guelph, Ontario
• focus on developmental ages and stages, parenting and intergenerational relations
EMDR Certified Therapist, EMDRIA
• an effective form of stress and trauma treatment recognized worldwide
Healing Touch Practitioner, Healing Touch Canada
• an energy therapy that assists to balance physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health and well-being
Erikson Professional Coach, Erikson College, Vancouver, B.C.
• transformational conversations focused on what you want, why it’s important, and how to get it
Solution Focused Counselling and Hypnosis, Bill O’Hanlon, Omaha, Nebraska
• learn to be mindful of what is working, and make your thoughts work for you
Gottman Seven Principles Educator, Gottman Institute, Seattle, Washington
• how to be more present in your relationship, pay attention to what matters, and communicate more effectively